I have also attached two illustrations of how the site is now basically functioning and understand that you will have many questions that need to be answered prior to commencing, so please compile them and I will issue a compiled response to all qualified providers.
This project will also require some design work and I will request that a non-disclosure/non-compete agreement be signed prior to any additional files being sent.
Below is a list of the site modifications that will need to be made in order to complete the project for a successful launch. I believe it to be comprehensive, but may have missed a few items.
1. Change Rotating Featured Employer Banner into a Sliding Banner System that ties into the Advertising Module
2. Implement and Internal Communication System that allows Users to interact with each (send listings/profiles/internal emails)
3. Update data entry forms to include the sections in Client’s Spreadsheets (2 separate spreadsheets to be provided)
4. Implement all PHP page layouts designed by Client’s designer were also missed from first client preview.
5. Upgrade Newsletter Module to include Import Function
6. Complex Upgrade to Featured Quotes Module to include Import
7. Design Changes to Homepage and a few others
8. New registration fields/ forms added to spreadsheets
9. New Verification System
10. Develop and implement a Credit System
11. Slider Banner Upgrade that ties into Advertising Module and allows for Admin Moderation
12. Add New Suite of Buttons from Client (price should include time for image editing)
13. Revamp the appearance of data grid currently being used for the layout of lists in the User Modules to make their appearance more User friendly
14. Change all user control panel navigation menu bars in accordance with the one illustrated at AT&T. Client understands the 2 level limits and still wants to go ahead with the AT&T type menu function in the User Modules. We will also change the colors of these menus from black to gray. The rollover will change from pink to white with gray font. We will move it to below the logo.
15. Change Printer Friendly Icon and move to new location
16. Change black search box to default with the User Modules
17. Change layout of search result pages
18. Change (2) top advertising banners to be (1) banner – Changes include front-end and back-end changes
19. Preview / Publish feature for each listing/profile/resume
20. Addition of Advanced Search Feature
21. Design of HTML Newsletter Templates (5 total)
22. Rename Form Categories to match those provided in spreadsheet from client
23. Separate Alerts into Job Seeker and Employer
24. Add Report this Listing link at bottom of listing detail page
25. Send email 5 days before item expires
26. Add 2 hidden Newsletter campaigns that are hidden from Users
27. Reduce logo
28. Add favicon
29. Add disclaimer to Image Upload
30. Add default images for both sides
31. Add Social Media linkss spage layout
32. Replace Return to Results text link with new graphic
33. Change font family
34. Change from cookies to sessions
35. Add internal scroll bars on 3 long pages only
36. Change all references to “JobbyJobJobs” to “jobbyjobjobs”
37. Change shaded form boxes to be square
38. Change Authorizations to REGISTERED USERS LOGIN
39. Change avatar to Profile Image / Company Logo
26 freelancers are bidding on average $2182 for this job
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for more details.
Hi, I am Mizanur Islam Laskar from Bangladesh, working as a web professional on PHP/MySQL for 7 years. Please checkout your PM to learn about my offers, portfolio, etc. Thanks.