PHP CMS For Info Products Website
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $226 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Hi Bidders !
I am ready to start working on this ASAP and I need a worker that will also start working right away when chosen.
I have some knowledge of PHP/Mysql but it is too weak to build what I want myself in a reasonnable time frame.
I want a very basic PHP Back-End built from scratch for me (no open source or anything else than "tailor-made" code will be accepted) that will have the following functions :
- Add pages from one of the 10 templates integrated (i will realise the templates using my personal graphics ressources, i just need to be explained how to do, and how to add the variables, so I will require one example template to be delivered in the CMS)
- Create categories and list my products using the cms and place them into their respective categories.
- The pages will have around 10 - 15 variables that I will communicate to the worker (meta tags, headline, main text, e-cover image etc...)
- I need that everytime a page is created, a link to it appears in the footer area with as anchor text the page title.
- I must be able to easily add/edit/delete pages and templates
I require SECURE system written by a PHP specialist please. If you are like me (know PHP but not enough to write my own code from scratch) please don t bid on this because I will certainly have some special requirements when the project progresses so the worker must be very familiar with PHP/custom coding...
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online