I have a MySQL table with the following schema:
"parents" (all form elements)
ID: 1 / TYPE: dropdown / NAME: parent1
ID: 2 / TYPE: checkboxgroup / NAME: parent2
ID: 3 / TYPE: radiogroup / NAME: parent3
ID: 4 / TYPE: textfield / NAME: parent4
ID: 5 / TYPE: textbox / NAME: parent5
"childs" (all option elements)
ID: 1 / CHILDOF: 1 / NAME: child1
ID: 2 / CHILDOF: 1 / NAME: child2
ID: 3 / CHILDOF: 1 / NAME: child3
ID: 4 / CHILDOF: 2 / NAME: child1
ID: 5 / CHILDOF: 2 / NAME: child2
ID: 6 / CHILDOF: 2 / NAME: child3
ID: 7 / CHILDOF: 3 / NAME: child1
ID: 8 / CHILDOF: 3 / NAME: child2
"data" (stores selections)
ID: 1 / timestamp: 10/12/2012 / parent1:child1 / parent2:child1 / parent3:child2
ID: 2 / timestamp: 10/12/2012 / parent1:child3 / parent2:child2 / parent3:child1
ID: 3 / timestamp: 10/12/2012 / parent1:child1 / parent2:child1 / parent3:child1
ID: 4 / timestamp: 10/12/2012 / parent1:child2 / parent2:child3 / parent3:child2
The above data is used to build a form that is stored in the table 'data". I need 2 things built:
1. a search page that will do an advanced search like this:
- a (+) plus sign that the user will click on to add another search filter, meaning if clicked it will add another "parent" and list it's options if multiple options are stored in the "childs" table.
- the search filters will be ordered horizontally for "AND" filters and vertically for "OR" filters like the following example.
parent1=child1 AND parent2=child1 AND parent3=child2
2. The result from the search query will be displayed using the jqxGrid at [url removed, login to view] (see the Filtering Row demo)
- the grid should be sortable by enabling the option in the variables
- each result will be linked to a page and a unique variable like this i.e. [url removed, login to view]
- The database as well as the basic HTML will be provided. This project is for a demo so there is no fancy data or design needed.
- I'm only considering bids with 1 or 2 days max deadlines.
- you must prove to me that YO CAN UNDERSTAND DIRECTIONS and that we can have clear communications.
- you must DELIVER ON TIME if you want to keep working with me
- while developing you should be AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES on Skype or via email
- send me SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK if you want to be considered.
- sorry but if you have zero feedback is a no-no for now
- the project SHOULD BE FINISHED by Thursday night EST (I'm in USA) so keep that in mind when bidding.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $182 for this job
Hello, Los-Angeles based PHP/SQL wizard here, I am available for work immediately and can provide you with this script by thursday, please contact my PMB for more details.