PHP MySql Form - input data, upload/rename files, create csv
This project was awarded to pundoravikas for $70 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a Web solution for Data input, file upload / rename and CSV-File creation that is secured by a simple user/pass input. Config-Data should be stored in a seperate file (e.g. includes/[url removed, login to view]) or like the form data in a mysql database.
It should be a simple and easy project for a skilled php coder.
The only thing thats important for me is that its finished fast, works, well structured files / Database, the code is well structured and good commented.
1: Simple secured with user/pass
2: Data input form
- 10+ fields (4 for descriptions)
- 2 fields for images/files 1 or more uploads
- supports usage of characters like '*_:;,.-"!?=)(<>/&%$ LF CR and Tabs in desription fields
3: File upload
- uploads files from Data input form
- images and zips are uploaded to different locations -> pre set in config file!
- some files are quite big so it must use a ftp connection.
- uploaded zip files are renamed to a preset name and the datarow number is added e.g. "[url removed, login to view]"
if more than 1 file is added the file gets the number added e.g. "[url removed, login to view], Download [url removed, login to view]
4: Saves Input Data to a Database -> all data from form, old and new file names.
5: Preview data before saving to database
6: Supports multipe inputs before creating csv file
7: CVS Creation
- Create CSV file based on data input form e.g. all 10 + image/file fields
- adds an "id" e.g. mysql data row number
- adds url to filenames (url set in config file)
- seperator and demiter can be set on admin page
- csv file, first line field names; built like: "id";"field1";"field2";..."image1";"image2";..."file1";"file2";...;"pdate"
- pdate format is yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss
- field names changable on the admin page.
- path where csv file is saved setable on admin page
8: Files that where added to csv file is marked and not added on the next "csv creation"
9: Edit form for data that was previously entered in the database
- this resets the "published" status and adds it again to the csv file.
10: option to add all data to csv or only "todays input and changed data".
11: Admin page for user, seperator, demiter, url...
For testing the csv output an existing wp plugin also needs a small change:
add "post date" field.
Consider that this is a Sample project for a much bigger Job -> which also needs multi user support, client access and import/export solution for wordpress e.g. plugin; herefor you can use the plugin that was tweaked and change it or develop a complete new one....
I need complete package of all files and sql file for database creation.
I will pay your bid AFTER testing, NO UPFRONT payment!
If your work is fast and good you will also get the other very good paid job which starts mid jan. and ends april.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online