PHP/Sql website with features: VBulletin and Chat integration; Graphing of data; payment system etc-
This project was awarded to InforQuali for $1099 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$300 - $1500 USD
READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE BIDDING.
I dont want any generic responses - they will be ignored and rejected. Before bidding:
- Read the project description carefully and know what you're being asked to do.
- You should be 100% sure that you will complete it if awarded.
Now, I posted this project before and a 9+ feedback user (wincent) accepted it. I wasted 30 days with him because he didnt communicate and finally refused to do the project at the end of 30 days. He's scott free since I couldnt post feedback on him. GAF's flawed feedback system only allows feedback to be posted if full payment has been made.
I wont let this happen again. If you dont respond within 3 days of an email inquiry, I will cancel the project, its as simple as that.
Do NOT accept this project if you think doing it is 'optional', after you've accepted it. Trust me, if you accept the project and later dont work on it, you'll regret having made the decision. I will complain to GAF about you and post on all your current bidding projects to let buyers know what you did with me. So, dont even think about it.
Here's the project description now:
This is a PHP/Sql website. Here are some of its main tasks:
- Integration with Vbulletin and FlashChat (if you dont have these, copies will be provided to you)
- Data entry into SQL tables
- Integrate a blog script
- Visual graphing of data entered
- Payment system with email notification
- Form data saving using cookies
- Configuration for website advertisements
For details, see the attached file. Let me know if you have any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online