I need brief explanation for these questions ... its gonna be amazing if you can do it by today as I'm in hurry ...
1. Explain how jQuery implement widgets and give (4) examples of widgets that you have encountered a long with where they would be used .
2. Outline how a web developer can make use of a SOAP web service , naming specific techniques used .
3. What are the benefits that come from PHP serving data to Ajax as an XML document and how it can be preferable in certain circumstances to HTML .
4. Outline the responsibilities of a web developer with regards to accessibility .
5. Provide the PHP code turning a mySql record set into XML representations ready for being transmitted to an HTML frontend .
6. Outline what a developer must to ensure browser compatibility , and why it is important for the development of web application .
7. Outline what is meant by the term ‘protocol ‘ and give an example of one you have encountered .
8. Outline the XML markup to define a series of two books , each being identified with a name , an author ( comprising forename and surname ) , a category , and an ISBN number .
9. Explain what is meant by “ parsing” in regards to XML . give an example of a parsing routine you have encountered .
11. Explain what is meant by “ sanitation “ with regards to user input , why it is important in developing web applications that make use of user input .
12. Outline what is meant by XML and explain why it is a useful format for web applications .
13. Explain what is meant by “ loose typing “ and give an example of PHP code that shows it in use .
14. Explain what is meant by ‘ persistence’ in web application , and how HTTP handels it . Outline THREE ways by which persistence can be handled in PHP ?
15. Explain what is meant by the presentation , Application and data layer and give an example of a technology at each level .
16. Explain the limitation server-side interaction and explain how client-side scripting alleviate the problem .
17. Provide the HTML Markup of a form with Two text input elements , a submit button , and a clear button . when the submit button is clicked , it should send the contents of the text input elements to the [url removed, login to view] page Via POST .
18. Outline the difference between the GET and POST protocols .
19. Explain how jQuery implemented by self-inserted . give examples .
20. How a web developer can use SOAP and how can be made using CRUD application .
21. Explain benefit come from PHP serving data with html .what HTML cannot do compared to PHP and XML ,
22. Outline the responsibilities of a web browser regarding accessibility .