PHP &amp; MySQL Developer required
This project received 73 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £3904 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£3000 - £5000 GBP
Plane Sailing Marketing, a UK travel business is requiring a talented PHP developer to come on board for beta development
- Pure development of up to 150 pages / sections, with various levels of logged in states.
- All pages have been expertly coded up from an XHTML, CSS and Jquery point of view to save you time to concentrate fully on the PHP code logic and MySQL database work.
- Many pages will call upon the same logic, for example approximately 30 pages will be Analytics using Google Maps API pulling from the database so should be relatively straightforward to implement.
- To be coded in PHP (Frameworks may be adopted), and mysql database.
- All hosting and database provision and support will be provided.
The Project timeframe is 2 months upon commencement and the budget for the project is Â£4,000
There is also a great opportunity for a long term working arrangement with greater financial reward upon successful completion of this initial version 1 project.
â€¢ Weekly progress updates are required as a Skype call.
â€¢ You will be working with two dedicated directors of the business who will provide close support, and are a joy to work with.
â€¢ Documentation must be routinely and methodically provided throughout the project lifecycle â€“ explaining the inner workings and database schematics â€“ logic and reasoning.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online