We are looking for a programming to develop a Content Management System (CMS) to be launched onto a Linux website Host. It is preferable that the CMS be written with a PHP bases and not be a locked down proprietary version, an opensource/shareware CMS is preferred.
The CMS will need only basic the basic functions of;
- adding, deleting, editing and nesting pages in menus.
- the ability to build navigation menus
- have the option to display the website in French or English
- have the ability for me to add HTML code within pages when needed, such as in line code to share and publish pages and product pictures to social media.
- The CMS headers should be easily changed when new images are available
- an image uploader to store images to be used within the site
- Use a MySQL database
- Run on a Linux web server
The above points are open to compromise if needed.
No Design work is required, I already have all the required artwork and website layout. The adding of content and images will be done internally by us
65 freelancers are bidding on average $1059 for this job
Greetings! Best of [url removed, login to view] to assist you on your project. I offer you the highest level of skill. Please view PMB for our portfolio. Best regards, AHT SERVICE AND TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT JSC
PROVIDE ME COMPLETE DETAILS FOR THE JOB PLZ,SO I CAN SEE THIS BID IS CORRECT OR NEED SOME [url removed, login to view] HAVE EXP OVER 6 YEARS IN PHP,MYSQL,JS,AJAX,[url removed, login to view] PMB FOR [url removed, login to view]
Hi! I am interested in working on your project. I am accurate hard working. I have been working on several projects in this area, and I can promise finishing your project on time and with the expected results