PHP based Website Content Management System (CMS)
This project was awarded to phpleaderpro for $1200 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
We are looking for a programming to develop a Content Management System (CMS) to be launched onto a Linux website Host. It is preferable that the CMS be written with a PHP bases and not be a locked down proprietary version, an opensource/shareware CMS is preferred.
The CMS will need only basic the basic functions of;
- adding, deleting, editing and nesting pages in menus.
- the ability to build navigation menus
- have the option to display the website in French or English
- have the ability for me to add HTML code within pages when needed, such as in line code to share and publish pages and product pictures to social media.
- The CMS headers should be easily changed when new images are available
- an image uploader to store images to be used within the site
- Use a MySQL database
- Run on a Linux web server
The above points are open to compromise if needed.
No Design work is required, I already have all the required artwork and website layout. The adding of content and images will be done internally by us
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online