PHP based Website Content Management System (CMS)
This project was awarded to phpleaderpro for $1200 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
We are looking for a programming to develop a Content Management System (CMS) to be launched onto a Linux website Host. It is preferable that the CMS be written with a PHP bases and not be a locked down proprietary version, an opensource/shareware CMS is preferred.
The CMS will need only basic the basic functions of;
- adding, deleting, editing and nesting pages in menus.
- the ability to build navigation menus
- have the option to display the website in French or English
- have the ability for me to add HTML code within pages when needed, such as in line code to share and publish pages and product pictures to social media.
- The CMS headers should be easily changed when new images are available
- an image uploader to store images to be used within the site
- Use a MySQL database
- Run on a Linux web server
The above points are open to compromise if needed.
No Design work is required, I already have all the required artwork and website layout. The adding of content and images will be done internally by us
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online