PHP form with file uploader and Google wallet API call
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $198 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
My budget is around $100, bid accordingly.
Experience with Google API, JASON web token (JWT), and/or Google Wallet for digital goods API is an asset.
This project consists of improving the web form below:
[url removed, login to view]
Here are the essential functionality of this form that all are part of this project:
1. Let user upload file and collect some data from user;
2. send jwt json web token to Google Wallet for Digital Goods API (this portion of the code is completed) and let user to process payment.
3. decode Google API web call back JWT and create a Success and Failure handler function for the payment transaction. (to be done as part of this project), the success handler shall include handling of user upload files.(Zip the files and naming with a rule that I provide, put files into either "Success" or "fail" folder according to whether the payment went through.)
4. Either as part of the above success handler or separate PHP code or combination, the code shall send Admin an email containing user contact info (email, name etc...) along with all other data contained in the JWT URL call back package and an URL to access the Zipped uploaded files. The code shall also send customer an custom email containing order related data.
5.. Some other enhancement to the form is listed in the attached document, please read.
- There is and there shall not be database involved to simply the project.
- As you can see that the code is partially functioning, JWT coding and API calls are successful and the payment functionality is working.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online