PROGRAMMER to build Backend & Custom Webshop Part 1: Make plan with the Front-end Designer
- Status Closed
- Budget $25 - $50 USD / hour
- Total Bids 14
1. YOU MUST be in the USA.
2. No, really, you MUST live and work in the USA to do this job for us. Will likely fly you to us or us to you a few times during the project.
3. We have hired a Designer to make the front end of very sophisticated website with vertical and horizontal parallax scrolling and a section with timelapse photo-animation effect using a sprite. We have a DETAILED diagram and mock-up you will get to study if you are selected.
4. We need you to Program the BACKEND working with the Designer.
5. You are bidding for REVIEWING our DESIGN, consulting with the front-end Designer and together making a PLAN before they start the front end.
6. Once we finalize the plan and we all know what we're going to do -- we can discuss flat or hourly for the executing the project.
7. Part of the above process we will evaluate Magento vs. Custom Built webshop but you MUST have the SKILL to do the later. Because our ecommerce needs are so limited and specific to our business -- A custom shop built from SCRATCH may be better and it does not need to be complicated.
8. NOTE: AT THIS POINT -- You are just bidding to spend a some hours consulting via email and skype with us and the designer to make a working plan and get in sync. Once we have confidence in your skills, your plan and that you and the Designer can work well together -- you will get the contract for the full project.
POSSIBLE OTHER SKILLS: Jquerry, AjaxGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online