PSD to XHTML/CSS
This project received 43 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I'm currently looking for a coder for PSD to XHTML/CSS. Those who are SELECTED, I will have a test project available for coding.
Budget: (is fixed)
- $35-$50 (depending on complexity)
- $25-$35 for inner pages
- 100% after the project is finished (first work)
- 50% upfront , 50% when finished ( after second project)
Your code must be:
- w3c valid
- css based, table-less
- tested with IE6 and FF3.
- use xhtml 1.0 strict and w3c xhtml/css valid markup
- make daily updates and be aviable by IM system
- test with FF3 and IE 6/7
- code css based layout, no tables
- give everything back in a zip or rar file, when finished
- troubleshoot your code, if there are bugs
- have knowledge and skills with sIFR, jQuery, MooTools, SEO
You are not allowed:
- publish the work anywhere unless approved
Each homepage/inner page must be done in 1-2 days
(it can be done in 1-2 days).
You must be available by M3ssenger or 5kype during the project.
Project is considered failed, if:
- you don't send daily emails stating project status
- you know you can't deliver and you didn't email me about this
- you have other plans, and you can't deliver, for any reason
- send us your 3 best works by PM
- send us your timezone in HST format by PM
- if you can code in WP, Drupal, Joomla, PHP, or other scripts
then let us know: your prices, delivery time (for medium projects and big projects)
(you have a big advantage over everybody else)
Do not reply if:
- budget is not good for you
- you can't give your references
- you are not available by 5kype, M3ssenger, G00gle Cha7
More project to come to the right web developer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online