Are you looking for work that's not only fun, challenging, and enjoyable, but also pays you more money the harder you work?
If so, listen carefully...
Our growing company has a fantastic work opportunity available for a programmer good in PHP/mysql that can meet certain criteria.
Students and Recent graduates ARE WELCOME to apply, However this work isn't for everyone. We're looking for a unique person that would enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts, while doing their work - A talented, DEPENDABLE individual who can do this job from home if they have a high-speed Internet connection.
Not only do we work on fun and challenging projects,
but as the company grows so does everyone's salary! :)
So this could be a wonderful opportunity for you, knowing that as you do a great job you'll continue to be rewarded for it with more money.
**Some of the criteria:**
- Has their own computer and highspeed Internet
- Speaks, Reads, and Writes good English.
- Follows direction, asks questions when need be and is creative, dependable and self-sufficient at the same time.
- Can work from home without distractions.
- Can use Skype.
- Is willing to learn new things. Can easily be trained in other skills.
- Can work part-time initially during the 6 month testing period and full-time after the testing period.
**The hours are completely flexible, meaning you can work any amount of hours you want, as little as you want, as long as the work is delivered to specification and on time.**
- procedural (object-oriented is a bonus) PHP scripting
- System administration experience (Linux servers, LAN, routers)
- Ajax experience (optional but must be willing to learn)
- SEO knowledge (optional)
The starting base salary for part-time is reflected in the Vworker "**Max Accepted Bid**" above and it will be increased regularly according to your performance. Full-time is twice the remuneration of part-time.
If you're interested in this unique opportunity send me a message and use a line of "I am the one!" :)
**When replying please also include as many examples and links of any PHP programming work you did in the past (personal and hobby project examples are welcome as well).**
**IMPORTANT:** Only an individual can apply not companies. Please do not squander our time with company outsourcing proposals or per-project bids.
The selection process will involve interview questions, a few simple technical questions and a quick paid test project for the finalists.