What we’re looking for:
* Experienced PHP/MySQL application developer
* Must be detail-oriented!
* Must be expert in AJAX
* Experience delivering substantial projects with the following technologies:
o Large database design
o Object-oriented design
o Unit testing
o CSS, DHTML, AJAX
o Writing software test plans
* Must have formal computer science degree.
* Experience with high availability systems is a plus.
* Detail-oriented and takes great care with their work.
* Database (MySQL or other) administration to optimize queries and maintain the database.
* Performs architecture and refactoring as well as development.
* Experience optimizing the user experience and conversion rates on an ecommerce website is a huge asset.
* An interest in usability testing. * Able to document their work.
* Experience with (or interest in) test driven development.
* Respond to troubleshooting, support, and bugfixes.
* Experience with the quality, data integrity, and uptime requirements of a large member-based subscription service. ISP experience, for example, would be great.
* A passion for polishing an existing service to continuously make it useful to users.
We are happy to provide permanent employment with great bonuses and benefits. We make a real effort to be good to the people who have worked for us.
We’d want to pick someone who enjoys programming and would want to continue working for the long-term.
We can pay one or twice monthly, it’s up to you. We do not pay our employees up-front.
Interested applicants, pls submit the ff.:
- Your resume
- Link to sites you’ve built on PHP (with an emphasis on big custom PHP database sites)
40 freelancers are bidding on average $528 for this job