Paypal Payments Pro Integration
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 6
We have a client with a website already created by another person, using PayPal Standard Payment. They would like to integrate PayPal Payments Pro into the current website. They are getting complaints from visitors and they don't want to be redirected to PayPal. The client would like to stay with PayPal, but not have the visitor leave the site for payment. This client doesn't even want to let a visitor pay using a PayPal account.
Some information about the website.
1. It was built in a program called NET OBJECTS FUSION
2. Basic HTML - HTML5 - Some Java scripting
3. PayPal buttons are currently created on PayPal and code updated on the website
4. Informational website with 25 - 50 items for purchase.
What we need.
1. A PHP Script to redirect to a secure area for payment
2. Must transfer the price and item details
3. Must transfer shipping information from PayPal global settings
4. Simple form layout (Standard) that includes the ship to information
Please let us know if you have any questions on this project.
Thank you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online