There are no specific requirements. Developer / Programmer are free to use their imagination and come up with a portfolio. Only thing is below rules are must to be followed.
1. Must be 10 pages, or more.
2. Must use jQuery for DOM manipulation
3. Must use CSS and only CSS for presentation layer, using at least these types of selectors:
3.a Use of 10 attribute selectors, or more.
3.b Use of 10 grouped selectors, or more.
3.c ID selectors and class selectors probably
will probably be used a lot; use as much as
4. You must have at least, or at a minimum of 10 queries with no more than 2 queries on any one page. You should not have a page that has all 10 sql queries.
5. You must have at least, or at a minimum of 5 update statements used by various pages in your website.
6. You must have at least 1 delete statement.