Product Visulization - Application to Apply patterns to products.
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $716 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Please bid if you have;
1. Prior experience with this kind of work (work samples even better).
2. Can complete it within a month.
3. Speak fluent English.
I require an product visualization application that will run on a Linux server and communicate with my current website by checking the database for new product patterns. When a new product pattern appears in the database, the application will process the pattern and generate thumbnails.
It is a product visualization tool that will change the look of various home furnishings (curtains, cushions, sofa, by applying the patterns to them and generating several thumbnails for each of those products. The engine will process an input file, warp and adjust it around the pictures of home furnishings I provide, generate .jpg thumbnails for the website front end. The application must;
- not consume a large amount of server resources.
- create REALISTIC looking images (not like the rough examples i did in Photoshop). With shading etc.. wrap them around objects in 3d.
- allow for easy future expansion of other images / products.
Please find the attached files as examples of the kind of thing the application must do. If you can use an open source engine to reduce costs and maximize the quality of output then great.
Please accept my apologies if I do not reply due to to many applicants.
Have a good day.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online