Professional Work Order application (PHP)
This project received 36 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $818 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We need a professional work order application written in PHP and easily configurable and installable in any server. The code must be optimized; fast loading; optimized queries; must be W3C valid.
We need to handle Service orders for computer hardware components or devices received in our offices.
The Client sends hardware (computers, printers, laptops, spare parts) with courier or brings the hardware in our offices.
We will use this software for both Warranty and non-warranty repairs.
USER Front end:
- user can choose language;
- user can login with username and password (username- service order number. Password – last 6 digits from user phone number.)
- Check service / job status; check history – finished jobs; update own address details and phone number.
- leave a message for a specific job;
- check his invoices and to print them.
- can add service job, but with status: waiting for approval. (when a customer make a return with a courier) and must enter Tracking number and Courier name.
User can attach files to the work order – images, PDF files (for example – a copy of the warranty card, pictures of the problem); this function must be allow/disallow from the admin panel;
Back End VIEW – Technician:
Dashboard – jobs, that require attention; Jobs/service orders menu; Invoices menu; Customers menu; Profile menu;
- Technicians should be able to change status of a job to– all statuses must be editable by admin. (add status, add name, add percent of complete to each status)
- All dropdown lists (such as service status) must be configurable by admin;
- To add new service order – if NEW customer – to add the new customer from the service order. Automatically to create user login details – user: service order number; password: last 6 digits of the customer phone number; Print service order and label – to stick on the hardware component; to attach files to the service order;
- add parts to the order with prices; to fill in fields – waiting for parts – with PN, model, brand. Important for office chief – he must order these parts – to finish the job.
- create and print Invoices.
Back End VIEW – Office Chief:
Technician options +
1. Office Chief menu:
- To view all service orders and information for HIS office;
- To add/edit/remove technicians to HIS Office;
- To edit Office details and Details for HIS Invoices and Service orders;
- To add/edit labor hourly settings; services with prices...
Back End VIEW – Admin:
All from Technicians and Office Chief options +
1. Service Order settings
2. Invoice and Invoice Settings
4. Other settings
5. Prices and VAT %
Admin must be able to:
- add technicians; (First, Last name, technician code, assigned to a specific office)
- add office chief (First, Last name, office chief code, assigned to a specific office);
- add admins;
- add offices in different cities; to assign office chief and technicians to specific office.
- Each office may have different details for the invoice.(example: Office City A: Firm A; Office City B: Firm B ……). Admin choose this in settings for each Office.
- search database using almost any field; results of the search must have buttons to export in .csv and excel.
- reports and export list (by client, by status, by date, by brand, by warranty status, by due date) in .csv ; excel; .pdf;
Other Notes :
- Language must be made in English but should be in a [url removed, login to view] file/folder so it can be translated to other languages (example - [url removed, login to view])
- Encoding should be utf-8 so it will not have any problem with other languages. MySQL database is utf8-general_ci;
- Must be give the ability to export data for statistical reasons;
See attached file for details!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online