- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 6
Looking for someone to help put the finishing touches on a website. Need someone with the following skill sets:
1. Joomla - Expert Level.
5. VirtueMart - Minor Tweaking
1. Design Experience
2. Open Source Excellence (OSE) Membership Control Experience
3. Understand Menus and how they function with Joomla
This site is 80-90% completed from a framework prospective. We need someone to come in and tweak and fix some issues we are having that we are having trouble solving.
This site is launching on June 20th so we need some to start immediately and work quickly. Testing of the site is to begin on June 14th so we would need things wrapped up early next week at the latest.
This is Phase one of a 3 Phase website project. Do a good job and you will be called upon again for additional work in July, August and September and possibly the rest of this year. We are looking for a reliable, talented worker. We are also looking for someone who can think outside the box. We are open to suggestions and will take your experience seriously.
The site is running the following:
Joomla [url removed, login to view]
Jfusion (Bridge to phpbb)
OSE Membership Control
a Customized version of DocMan
MegaMenu built into the Template (we need some assistance with this as well).
ACYMailing (Newsletter app)
1. Must speak, read and write very good English
2. Must be available via Email or Skype
3. Must be available to start immediately
4. Must be trustworthy
You will be given complete access to the back-end administration of the site, FTP, database, etc. and be trusted with sensitive information.
We will give you all the details you need, pay you promptly and treat you with respect.
Details on some issues:
1. Tweak VirtueMart shopping cart experience. This should be very minor for someone experienced.
2. Fix a module problem on the front page where the login module bleeds into modules below it (Screen shots available attached)
3. Fix or tweak a menu issue with have on the site and possibly provide a solution to this issue: This is a membership based website. Most of the information is accessible only to members. The public side has a main menu that would need to be replaced by the Private main menu once a member logs in.
4. Force the 'www' in [url removed, login to view] for all users.
So Visitor not logged in sees Menu A but not menu B
Member logged in see Menu B but not menu A.
Both menus would occupy the same location on the site.
If you can handle some minor edits, tweaks and fixes working with the above software, start immediately, work quickly and be reasonable in your quote, please bid.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online