Quick changes for calculator form
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $41 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $40 USD
2. After you click 'update quote' and it loads the quote please can you add a page anchor so that the page loads with "Your Custom Price: £ [url removed, login to view]" at the top of the page. Otherwise the user might not see their custom price. Screen shot showing how it should load attached.
3. If I double click within the height and width boxes my browser then shows a drop down of previous sizes I have entered in the past. If I then select these previous prices they appear in the input boxes. However it does not let me click update quote. I have to manually enter these numbers in for the update quote button to become active. This may confuse users. Also, If i get a quote, and then go back to amend the quote by changing the drop downs it does not let me click 'update quote'. I have to change the size in order to get a new quote but it should let me get a new quote with the same size but with different options in the drop downs e.g. changing bolt on to hook-on fixings.
4. The email which gets sent out should have the subject 'PVC Quote' Rather than 'PVC Order' as users might panic thinking they have bought it when really they have just got a quote.
5. At the top of the email (before the current text) can it say:
Thank you for using the quote calculator on http://www.pvc-curtains.co.uk. For your convenience, we have taken the liberty to email you a copy of your quote below. You can buy your PVC curtains online at [url removed, login to view] or by calling our expert team on 01625 573 971."
6. At the bottom of the email (after the current text) can it say:
The [url removed, login to view] Team
Munsch & Co Ltd.
Units AG2/3 Clarence Mill
TEL : 01625 573 971
FAX : 01625 573 250"
7. When I click 'Order by Phone' I get an error message pop up saying 'please enter name' but I have done. See attached screen shot two.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online