Rebuilding existing webapplication and longterm cooperation (PHP/HTML/CSS/JS/SOAP)
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $18 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
We are looking for reliable company for long term cooperation. We are medium size polish company dealing with international transportation.
The cooperation will involve the periodic introduction of new functionality and system development. The first stage of the project is:
- transforming existing PSD project to HTML/CSS/JS,
- combining it with the existing system written in CakePHP (or other framework if rewriting would be necessary).
We require a thorough understanding of the existing application, in order to further modification - implementation and subsequent amendments must made by one company/team.
New features will be ordered in every 2-4 weeks. Cooperation period - minimum one year. The agreement basis - hourly rate.
The application is written in the framework CakePHP 1.3. With the conversion to the new graphic update to newer version (or another framework) might be desired.
The system is similar to www.parcel2go.com.
A description of existing functionality:
- quoting shipments from point A to point B (any address in the world defined by the country / city / zip code),
- presentation offers from many carriers and offer a choice of the user,
- ability to enter all the necessary data for pickup and delivery (address, contents, packaging, hours of receipt),
- payment acceptance online ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], polish bank transfer - integration via text file),
- export order to an external carrier (integration via SOAP or XML file),
- downloading a PDF file carrier’s system or generating own PDF,
- sending PDF file to the user,
- online shipping management,
- ability to made any payments to the client sub-account (each user have separated bank account),
- ability to download multiple PDF documents (ConcatPDF) after graphic modifications,
- tracking the current status of the shipments from different carriers systems: UPS, DHL, DPD, FedEx and others (polish carriers too)
- creating invoices via an external polish system ([url removed, login to view]),
- different customer notification in the event of changes in the status of the consignment.
Additionaly there is complex admin panel to manage orders. Application have to be multilanguage (english and polish at the begining).
We are looking for experienced team looking for long term cooperation with skills listed above. We are NOT looking for single person.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online