Revise & Add Features to WordPress Theme
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $138 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I'm looking for a WordPress programming expert to revise and add features to my WP theme.
The revisions include:
1. Creating a secondary footer menu at the bottom. Footer menu must be editable within admin under MENU.
2. Move main menu to top and float right.
The new features include:
1. Add responsive slider to header of homepage. Slider must stretch with the width of the computer screen. Slider should be editable (able to change images) within admin.
2. Add responsive text widget area before blog entries on homepage.
New updates and features must all work correctly in IE7 to IE9, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and mobile devices.
We do not like inserting codes in the PHP and expect our users to know how to change. Everything you add must be editable in ADMIN control panel.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online