**Please read instructions thoroughly, your submission will not be considered if doesn't adhere to instruction.**
We are looking for a highly qualified programmer/designer to use **Magento** commerce to create a shopping cart that has:
*Custom page/category layout design
*Affiliate program integration
*Live Chat integration
Please use [url removed, login to view] as reference since we want the site to look like that.
Please apply ONLY if you have proven experience.
Apply ONLY if you have 20 or more working **"live"** websites to present.
**Apply ONLY if we can contact each website owner for reference.**
Apply ONLY after viewing the reference website and understanding the way the design works. Please go through the website.
Please DO NOT apply if one of the requirements is not met.
Please DO NOT send any link other then MAGENTO website sample.
Please DO NOT send links from OsCommerce, Drupal, Joomla, Zen Cart, X Cart etc...
We don't need to see your ability to install random scripts on servers SO PLEASE!
Thank you and good luck!
* Used jquery slide show plugin instead of Flash pages
* Custom page/category layout design
* I will purchase Affiliate program extension(Post Affiliate Pro) and coder will integrate it into magento.
* Live Chat integration
* Add products from our existing website to Magento website.
* Use color scheme and images from “[[url removed, login to view]]?? and used [[url removed, login to view]] as a reference website.
* Make background as a jpg/gif file for future changes.
* Make tabs on product page that are editable through admin. (tabs to include: description, ingredients, video, customer reviews, . Related products to remain in the lower page under tabs.
* On product page: When mouse over color in grouped product, color will change to show available shade (ie [url removed, login to view])
* Change from "Add to Cart" to "Add to Bag".On the top, Instead of "My Cart" to say "My Bag"
* On mouse over products image add zoom in feature
* Up-sells product to have popup with short description and option to "add to Bag"