The purpose of this project is to create a Google map plug-in for our website.
We are creating a wordpress blog for social causes and want to include events maps.
We are looking for someone who can create a Google map plug-in for us with the following features:
1) Automatically generate pin with box of event when on hovers over the pin with a photo of event and info onGoogle map on with admin controls to approve or disprove
2) The jpg is cropped with a smaller size as a thumbnail shown on the restaurant profile page, with the targeted location displayed at the center of the map
3) The jpg triggers a Google map when the a button of the thumbnails is clicked
4) Distribute the traffic to Google map with several domains (domains will be provided by us) in order to lower traffic of
5) Create a user-friendly administrative page . Also need all information stored . suggest how it would be done.\
6. Drop down for different cities
The successful candidate
1) Good working knowledge of coding with Google API
2) Excellent in access and distribute multiple domains
3) Knowledge of HTML5 is preferred
4) Need to show examples.
Can provide spec sheet with examples
12 freelancers are bidding on average $235 for this job
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are Reform Consulting with 5 years of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, RCPL.