Simple PHP Customization - Our built-in statistics tool lacks metrics. We want to track the number of active users, completed profiles, private and public profiles, etc.
This project was awarded to csajit for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $50 USD
One of the features on my website is a job board. This job board has an administration area with a tool that collects the job board's statistics. We can track the total number of: Job Seekers , Resumes, Employers, Total Jobs, Active Jobs, and Total Users.
We want to collect additional data. We want have this information collected with our built-in statistics tool:
- Active Job Seekers (job seekers that have completed their profile)
- Inactive Job Seekers (registered job seekers with an complete or incomplete profile that hasn't logged in for over 90 days)
- Active Employers (employers that have posted a job)
- Inactive Employers (employers that do not have a posted job or hasn't logged in for over 90 days)
- Completed Job Seeker Profiles (job seekers that have completed all 3 steps to create a profile)
- Incomplete Job Seeker Profiles (job seekers that have not completed all 3 steps to create a profile)
- Private Job Seeker Profiles (job seekers that have set their profiles to Private)
- Public Job Seeker Profiles (job seekers that have set their profiles to Public)
- Non-aggregated Jobs (jobs that were posted on our site with a setting called 'Use your job board')
- Aggregated Jobs (jobs that were posted on our site with a setting called 'Use your website')
Our database collects this information already, but we have no way to see a report to analyze this data, which is why we'd like it added to our software's built-in statistics tool.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online