Small edits on HTML/Wordpress theme
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $656 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Hello dear freelancers.
We have an almost ready one page website that needs few improvements:
1. Responsive menu does not open correctly. Work cases:
- If first section is hidden, menu should open down.
- If first section is visible and distance from top to menu bar is smaller than opened menu height, menu should stick to top of viewport
- If first section is visible and distance from top to menu bar is larger than opened menu, then menu should open above menu bar, with origin in place that were before opening.
- If menu bar is sticked to top (Ex: first section is scrolled down) menu is opening below menu bar.
Right now there are 2 states that working. Menu opens above when menu bar is not sticked to top, and menu opens below when menu bar is sticked on top.
2. Right now for scrolling to sections we are using [url removed, login to view], but when we have external links give us errors. Needs to find a solution to not scroll to any section when clicking external urls (only open in new window).
3. For portfolio we are using Colorbox. We need to avoid scrolling entire page (should disable main scroll when modal of Colorbox is opened).
4. Also, for first section sider we need something like this: [url removed, login to view] (Parallax slider with same options as example, plus HTML5 video support).
5. Implement MaxImage as top slider video (Multiple videos here. Autoplay of next video with slide effect).
6. As on above example: [url removed, login to view] we need a portfolio section that supports slider, videos or soundcloud.
7. Wordpress shortcode for all sliders included in website.
8. Add touch support for current Max Image Slider.
Budget is flexible. No payment before, only escrow payment accepted.
NOTE: All features required to work on IE7-10, Opera, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Tablets (Ipad and Android based tablets) and mobile phones (from 160px wide).
We`ll provide a GIT repository (so working with versioning systems is a must) with all scripts, css and HTML files that needs to be edited.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online