Social Networking Site - Linux/Apache/PHP5/MySQL5/CSS/AJAX
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1863 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- Install SSL Cert on Debian 8.4 / Linux 14.1
- Need an Amazon AWS Expert for 3 hours
- iOS/Android app with admin Dashboard
- My Wordpress site on AWS server has gone down and it is showing \"Error establishing a database connection\". Can someone please help me to reset the server and run the necessary updates
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$500 - $5000 USD
We are looking for someone who is professional, has clean code, a high rating (good feedback), and who is quick. You must know XHTML, CSS, AJAX, MYSQL and PHP (look at the php code sample to ensure you can code the same way we do) **YOU MUST GIVE DAILY STATUS UPDATES** This project is for the core piece of a social networking site - user registration, login, forgot password, profile, add/edit connections, user search/browse, add images, messaging, add/create/share videos and address book, daily planner, and financial planner. The framework has already been roughly sorted out - but it is up to you to improve upon it. We have a team of designers for this project already, so this will be for the coding/slicing portion. You may have to work off of your own design at first because the designers will be developing the design at the same time as you are coding - we are planning for them to provide screens before you do development but this may not be the case. This site will allow users to create profiles and eventually applications for the network (via an API) on the site - the API piece will be a later project. The site we want you to develop will give users the following: - create an account - create and maintain a profile - Record Video and take pictures from their computer and save to their profile - Share Videos and photos with friends - Connect users with other users via various web widgets - Daily planner - financial planner - maintain address book - Create and share wish list - Horoscopes An admin side would have to be built for the site as well. **If you are interested, please submit an bid, a time estimate, and a piece of sample php code**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux(redhat9) Apache2 MySQL5 PHP5 AJAX
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online