I represent an event portal wishing to discover and re-invent a popular Toronto, Canada based website using Drupal ([url removed, login to view]). Our existing implementation requires additional work and a re-draft to make use of some newer drupal modules.
We are after high-level drupal/PHP engineers to take us to the next level. The website is available for viewing now, http://www.49st.com. We have excellent in-house database skills, a really big database of content to display, and really cool ideas on what we want to do with the site (social networks). We have photoshop files ready to go, a fantastic head start to work with, and as usual really tight timelines.
Screen shots can be made available to approved vendors, this list will be selected upon proven experience with the following:
- Web 2.0 sites (extensive experience AJAX)
- Social Networking sites
- Content Management Tools (Drupal in particular)
We are after the following:
- A re-draft of our existing custom events module to include a host of new data recently captured.
- Additional Views (Calendar, List) options
- Social Networking pages, share information with your friends
- New Search criteria
- True Node based data display
- Module based content display, configurable by internal developer.
If you or your team are up the challenge, then put your best foot forward. :)
31 freelancers are bidding on average $3760 for this job
We already done the clone of myspace.com, we are doig the clone of youtube.com, thefacbook.com. We are also developing one very big social networking site fully based on AJAX. Please check PMB for our portfolio.
Dear Sir, We have gone through your requirement and we can expand your project in the way you mentioned in your project description. we are sure that we fulfill your requirement. Plz check PMB. Thanks