Social Networking...... Version 2.0!!!!
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3799 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $5000 USD
I represent an event portal wishing to discover and re-invent a popular Toronto, Canada based website using Drupal ([url removed, login to view]). Our existing implementation requires additional work and a re-draft to make use of some newer drupal modules.
We are after high-level drupal/PHP engineers to take us to the next level. The website is available for viewing now, http://www.49st.com. We have excellent in-house database skills, a really big database of content to display, and really cool ideas on what we want to do with the site (social networks). We have photoshop files ready to go, a fantastic head start to work with, and as usual really tight timelines.
Screen shots can be made available to approved vendors, this list will be selected upon proven experience with the following:
- Web 2.0 sites (extensive experience AJAX)
- Social Networking sites
- Content Management Tools (Drupal in particular)
We are after the following:
- A re-draft of our existing custom events module to include a host of new data recently captured.
- Additional Views (Calendar, List) options
- Social Networking pages, share information with your friends
- New Search criteria
- True Node based data display
- Module based content display, configurable by internal developer.
If you or your team are up the challenge, then put your best foot forward. :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online