Social Website Mock-Up (Phase 1)
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 6
I'm currently in process of developing a start-up social website that I need a 5-10 page mock-up/proof-of-concept.
This should be a fully functioning website with working links and a dynamic user interface.
- Need to have ability to create user profiles.
- Users should be able to link to multiple social accounts of each user (facebook, twitter, foursquare, pinterest, vine, etc.)
- Need back-end management function to manage metrics of users actions (instances created, instances participated, keywords associated with that instance, etc.).
- Ability to upload pictures, videos for each account.
- Each user account should be able to create an instance where other user account could also add pictures or videos to that instance. Including the ability to #hashtag keywords associated with those pictures/videos and promote on linked social accounts.
- An ability to rate each users submission in relation to the other submission.
- A compelling graphic design for users to interact with and draw in people to the site.
This is just phase 1 and will progress to a full build-out of the website once proof-of-concept is completed and approved.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online