I need a social website where users will be able to do the following 3 main tasks:
1. Create their own profile
2. Link their paypal account to their profile.
3. Buy and sell items to each other and set shipping fees.
4. 20% of sale amount goes to website owner's merchant account. Remaining 80% goes to seller.
I will also need some mockup designs of how the main pages.
I have a stong web application development background but don't have time to develop this project myself. So we should be able to work together easily.
This site should be geared towards Mens Clothing items. You can possibly borrow some ideas/layouts from these 2 similar sites which inspired this project:
51 freelancers are bidding on average $1548 for this job
Hello, I assure you that your requirements will be fulfilled in best quality within the prescribed time and budget. Please refer to the private message board for detailed proposal. Thanks.
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of [url removed, login to view] check the PMB for more [url removed, login to view]
Hi, We have read your [url removed, login to view] are experienced in developing social networking websites and have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Dear Sir, Kindly Check PMB, For further discussion of your Project In Details... Many Thanks, Nikhil Pawar Webwing Technologies PVT Limited Business Development Executive