Social networking website for Families.
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 46
1. The concept is like a mix of [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] with variations in some features and some extra features too.
2. You can either build the website from scratch OR you can clone it and make modifications. We will put forward the specifications when you contact us.
3. For a start, do quote your price based on having to clone [url removed, login to view] as we very much base our website architecture on this website.
1. We will share with you through our communications later.
1. You will also need to upload to hosting server, test and get the website up and running. After that you should give us all programming and graphic sources so we will be able to make a control upload to a hosting server.
2. If you use a PHP/MySQL technology, you should upload all scripts to a server and make scripts to install the MySQL databases (creating tables, fields, etc.);
3. If you use an Asp/.NET technology, you should give us all source codes of a project with instructions how to install, configure and run all engines;
4. Also you should produce an instruction where you descript in common file and class structure of a program part of the site.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online