Sugar CRM Community Edition Installation &amp; Customization
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 6
Looking for help with Sugar CRM CE installation/setup, mainly with functionality and "user friendliness" that doesn't appear included in Community Edition. For starters we need the following:
1. Web form to lead capture. Most of our customers fill in their requests through our website network, so we need to setup 1 general web form capture that would enter the record into contact database.
2. Email/Auto responder sequence. Once the leads are captured we need to setup an email sequence that would pull customer information from database and send a customized follow up email sequence until the record is closed/customer closed.
3. Graphical Reporting of Analytics & Metrics: We want a graphical sales funnel chart to help track the sales pipeline & cycle of Targets, Leads, prospects, etc. through the entire sales pipeline process. Here is an example: [url removed, login to view] . I'm also interested in any other business intelligence-analytics-metrics reports and capabilities you may be aware of. Any charts, graphs, etc. must be printable (mostly we'll print to PDF, but printing to a printer is also required).
4. Filters and Groups: We need to be able to create customized lists from the database by creating our own custom filters, so the User only has to look at the records that have been filtered. I'm quite familiar with Goldmine CRM and want a capability similar to their filtering scripts in which I can drill down to specific information on Clients, Leads, Contacts, etc. and build custom lists which can then be used for email campaigns or assigned to special sales reps or teams for follow-up work. Typical example: User/Team Leader creates a filter to view only those Accounts that have not upgraded their purchase to a higher level product; or create a filter to view a list of only those Leads who are at a certain stage in the Sales Funnel. (And then create a Target List from these for email or for telephone follow-up.)
We do not have anything running at the moment but will provide server/hosting access to the winning bidder. We are open to other options/suggestions on this matter.
Thank you for your time.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online