1) Follow specified twitter accounts, such as @nikestore, @finishline, @eastbay, @footlocker, @footaction on Twitter.com. @nikestore and most of the stores listed tweet out links for certain products.
2) This program must be able to detect this tweet instantly and open the link contained in the tweet.
3) After opening the link, this program must be able to add a specified size to the cart (e.g. size 10).
4) After adding the specified size to the cart, the program must go automatically to checkout:
- Checkout can be completed using Paypal, credit card, or gift card. I would like the program to allow me to choose which payment method I want to
use (but not required).
- If I need to use a credit card or gift card, I would like to be able to enter this information (i.e. CC#, expiration date, security code) into the program and
have the program complete the checkout process for me.
- If I need to use Paypal, I just need this program to add the indicated size to the cart and after adding to the cart, the program must get me to the
checkout screen. I would complete the checkout process myself from this point.
5) The speed at which this program can recognize that the specified account has sent out a tweet with a link, open the link contained within the tweet, add
the specified size to the cart, and go to checkout is EXTREMELY important and a top priority. The whole purpose of the project is speed.
6) This program should also be able to work through errors due to high traffic volume.
I would also like to know how to operate the program and understand how to input the info I need to complete my transactions.
Mac preferred (currently OS 10.8.2)