This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $289 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Here is a summary of the plugin that we already have built:
- Admin can create new users ("clients") and build project folders
- Admin can upload video files, text files, pdf, images, etc. to share with clients. Files can be uploaded either through WordPress OR Dropbox.
- Admin can edit which clients belong to which projects. Admin can also edit file names and if a file is just a proof (viewing only) or final (then client can download the file).
- Clients log in and view their active project folders. A client can have multiple projects associated.
- First window is a file browser. Each file can be clicked to view a file info page. File info page has a preview of the file, meta info (file size, date, etc.), and a button to download the file if it is marked as a "final" file by admin.
- Clients also have the ability to add files from their front end file browser. This is here in case they need to upload assets for us.
I'm uploading a few screenshots of the plugin, back and front end. If you are selected as a top bidder, I can send you the login to take a look.
The plugin has been working mostly fine with a few bugs (the cron job is currently being fixed as files were not syncing with Dropbox properly - but the original developer is working on this).
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU: 2 features need to be added.
SECURE PHOTO GALLERY - We need a way to share a photo gallery (100+ pictures) with clients just like we share videos (where clients cannot easily download photos). So a thumbnail gallery (3 column) where images open in a light box, and then disabling right click to save (to help protect the images better). Unless the gallery is marked as "final," right click should be disabled so that photos cannot be downloaded, only viewed. If a gallery is "final" - we will need the option to download the entire gallery as zip hopefully.
BULK FILE UPLOADER ON BACKEND - We need to be able to select many different files to upload at the same time. Can we add some kid of bulk file uploader - flash perhaps?
I hope that this is helpful info. Send back any questions and ill get back to you ASAP!
The original developer WILL be available to point you in the right direction.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online