Updates to mysql/php medical database
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $180 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have an existing mysql/php medical database that runs on localhost in 5 separate offices and need the following changes made:
1) There is an export and import data mode that is currently working (in that data exports and imports) but there is no way of checking that data is not overwritten. We need the addition of a last updated tag to records - and need the import to check the last updated tag before over-writing i.e. if we import data between sub-offices we always want to make sure we are left with the most up to date record.
2) We have an existing data entry form. We need to add an option for data entry clerk to select the type of visit (one of eight possible options). This should be possible using keyboard data entry (not mouse). This should be appended to each client record. There are different options that need to be added for male/female clients and for infant clients.
3) We need the following reports added to the existing report that can be generated by the database:
- The database report currently shows total number of clients between certain periods at certain geographic areas. This should be also broken down by gender - i.e. male/female/infant
- Two other existing reports should also be amended so they break down total client numbers by the reason the client came to the clinic. This should be in aggregate - i.e total clients (made up of x,y,z etc) and separately produce a report just based on that client type
- Options will be different as per point 2
Please provide an initial rough bid and an idea of your php/mysql expertise.
Shortlisted bidders will be shown a copy of the existing database and given an opportunity to adjust their bid based on their assessment.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online