The project will be focused on testing and debugging our user Sign Up System. This will include creating test data, recording the results and error logs, and assisting in fixing application bugs. Specifically, the project includes the following tasks:
• Create various datasets (50-100) of dummy inputs (i.e., for username)
• Test if data inserts into database correctly
• If inputs pass the validation function, but does not insert into the database correctly, then read PHP error logs and records and communicate to development team the problem. Possibly assist the development team in fixing errors
• Test that the sign-up process works and displays correctly in different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
• If the sign-up process does not display properly, then help the development team modify CSS for that page
• Check PHP session data is stored properly (including after session timeout)
• Basic Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and MVC framework knowledge
• Understanding of PHP Sessions
• Understanding of Relational Database Systems
• Experience in any of the fundamental languages (C, C++, Java)
15 freelancers are bidding on average $155 for this job
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.
Tenho 6 anos de experiência como Analista de teste e com certeza, atendo as necessidades deste projeto. Caso tenha interesse no meu serviço, estou a total disposição.