Web Based Solar Map Energy Auditing Tool
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1327 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I am looking to develop a user-friendly, web-based solar energy planning tool. The tool will allow users to search properties based on their address and using topography mapping technology, estimate the size of a potential solar energy system based on the available roof space, the cost and potential energy output. The website will have all of the same elements and functionality of: [url removed, login to view] Please visit this site and search "312 Spring St, Los Angeles CA" and hit the "Go" button to see how it functions and the output it generates. The online tool needs to do the following:
- Search through online mapping tool for entered addresses
- Auto-size a potential solar system based on available property roof space
- Use map to estimate solar radiation calculations based on shading from trees, roof features, roof pitch, nearby buildings, etc and auto-adjust estimated system size based on optimal solar-ready roof space
- Estimate area suitable for solar, solar PV potential (in kW), electical savings $, electrical savings kWh, etc.
- Generate a .pdf report based on search results and be able to email .pdf report
These are the main features of the solar tool, which once again the form and functionality for have it should operated can be seen at solarmap.lacounty.gov. Please thoroughly review this example site and make sure you understand the functionality before placing a bid. With your bid, please acknowledge you understand the scope and provide samples of similar works or complexity of works completed in the past.
Thank you and good luck.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online