I am looking to develop a user-friendly, web-based solar energy planning tool. The tool will allow users to search properties based on their address and using topography mapping technology, estimate the size of a potential solar energy system based on the available roof space, the cost and potential energy output. The website will have all of the same elements and functionality of: [url removed, login to view] Please visit this site and search "312 Spring St, Los Angeles CA" and hit the "Go" button to see how it functions and the output it generates. The online tool needs to do the following:
- Search through online mapping tool for entered addresses
- Auto-size a potential solar system based on available property roof space
- Use map to estimate solar radiation calculations based on shading from trees, roof features, roof pitch, nearby buildings, etc and auto-adjust estimated system size based on optimal solar-ready roof space
- Estimate area suitable for solar, solar PV potential (in kW), electical savings $, electrical savings kWh, etc.
- Generate a .pdf report based on search results and be able to email .pdf report
These are the main features of the solar tool, which once again the form and functionality for have it should operated can be seen at solarmap.lacounty.gov. Please thoroughly review this example site and make sure you understand the functionality before placing a bid. With your bid, please acknowledge you understand the scope and provide samples of similar works or complexity of works completed in the past.
Thank you and good luck.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $1342 for this job
Dear Client, I have gone through your project and I am OK with this requirement. I am ready for this project, i have expertise in such domains. I am waiting for your valuable response. Thank you.