Web ReDesign & Maintenance - Visitor Flow & Google Maps Issues
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 12
Need experienced web programmer to redesign one part of website so that visitors do not have to signup prior to accessing specific part of site. I.E. they can post content without signing up. The main focus of this change should be to get users to easily post this content. Experience with landing pages and usability a plus. Here's my idea of the flow:
1. Visitor enters website looking to post some content.
2. Visitor is directed to content form by a very visible "Call to Action on all the pages"
3. Visitor fills out form without needing to "Sign up"
4. Once content is posted, visitor can return at any time to update profile. ( So a quick profile is created for those who want to post particular content).
A usability study I conducted shows that visitors are put off by the need to sign up and navigate to that specific area of the site, so I would like to reverse that process. Again, the goal is to make it so easy to post the targeted content that visitors don't think twice about it. More details will be given in interview.
The second part of the project involves fixing some google Maps API Code. Currently, the code is not working as it designed to. The last person I worked with fixed the issue in 5 minutes but is not available at the moment.
This should be simple for someone who understands what they are doing. Max budget is $50 . NDA will be required.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online