Web Services Connection to iPhone app
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 9
This project involves the following:
1. Set up a simple read/write access to MySQL database with a Product, Order, and Customer table and other ancillary tables (see attachment)
2. Define the RESTful API that exchanges JSON to talk to native iPhone app (define, document, and implement the services)
3. Create an html page to allow users to view Products table
4. Create an html page to allow users to view Orders table
Data will be consumed by the services when a user selects "Sync" from a native iPhone app. The Order information is what is sync'd from the iPhone app to the website with Database.
Must work with iPhone app developer for implementation and testing of RESTful API and JSON exchange (passing an order from iPhone to web server MySQL database).
Development and testing will be conducted on Freelancer/Developers hardware/web server.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online