Web design/development company/team (good opportunity)
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2273 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
I require the services of an experienced/reputed web design & development team. Your team must comprise of both web designers and developers. This requirement is a complete social networking website and I will share specs with the short-listed providers.
Here are the key factors based on which I will short-list the providers (Make sure you read these points carefully and not skip even 1 point )
1 - Must have good reviews/feedback from previous customers, 1 or 2 bad reviews are fine, but not too many
2 - You must be based within India
3 - One of your team members must meet me personally, if required (Not a must as of now)
4 - I can visit your office/premises any time to check the work and team, if required (Not a must as of now)
5 - You must not demand upfront payment. I am sub-contracting my customer projects and I don't charge them upfront and hence won't pay upfront to anyone. If this is a must for you, kindly don't bid
6 - I will only deposit 15-25% of the agreed payment upfront to show you that I am committed and rest will be done at end of project. You can use your server to do the work
7 - I will release the 15% payment and deposit remaining 85% after thoroughly testing the site and finding no errors. Once you release the site to me and transfer, I will release the 85% immediately. No negotiations on this model. I have been ripped off by few providers in past with half completed sites...
8 - You cannot sub-contract this project to anyone else without my knowledge. Hence, I require complete honesty and transparency.
9 - You must provide your complete address, phone number, land line number and another representative's contact info from your team after the project is awarded. Kindly don't post any contact info for now until you are selected.
10 - You must clearly specify the time zone you work in, process of updates and any additional info you require from my end.
11 - I hold the right to cancel project at any stage if you show unwanted attitude, fail to deliver updates on time, offer poor quality work and you agree to cancel escrow immediately without creating stories or issues or opening a dispute.
I am a friendly person to work with, but I am not here to do friendship. I am here to do business and that too serious and professional business. I give a lot of respect to people that work well and respect customers and show that they truly value association.
if this project is accomplished to my satisfaction, flood gates will open and I will keep offering projects to your team/company almost on a day to day basis, if not, 2-3 in a week.
To make sure you read this, type ' I am serious' in your 1st private message (nothing else) and I will then send you a questionnaire that needs to be answered promptly.
All the best and I look forward to working with one of you
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online