We are developing a PHP/Jquery/Ajax based sports equipments e-commerce website. We need a web module to enable customers to give special orders using PDF files.
This project module enables following user interactions:
- User uploads a PDF file from the web browser module interface
- Navigates between PDF pages using arrows or thumbnails. Also can Zooms-in and zooms-out using the modules interface
- Searches for certain text in the PDF file
- Creates annotations in draggable+resizable boxes. These annotation boxes might also be used to embed various types of media like youtube videos or images.
- User exports annotated PDF file with annotation boxes at exact positions on the PDF pages.
- We would appreciate to see a demo or a reference of a similar work
- The uploaded PDF file should look same in the browser as it looks in PDF reader(we have experienced some problems with renderers like pdf.js. Rendered PDFs looked different for some elements. transparency, background colors etc. )
Please pm us if you have any other queries.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $2724 for this job
Hi, Good Morning!!! Well qualified and smart working company here with always vision of long term relationship with clients. Please checkout more about us and our offer in PMB.. Thanks
We have reviewed your job post and we are dedicated to offer professional services to effectively help you maximizing your business. Please check PMB for details. Best Regards Swati B24 e Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
We can do this project ........................Our bid is tentative, we will finalise price after a small discussion about specs with you............................
Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible), jQuery, PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, Mobile Apps etc. You can see more details with PMB, Thanks.