Website Customisation Project - Customise my HTML5 Template using CSS + PHP
- Status Completed
- Budget £20 - £100 GBP
- Total Bids 20
I have bought an HTML Template online and it needs to be customised to the layout we require.
This is the template we have: [url removed, login to view]
These are the requirements...
0. You will first fix the CSS Bug for the CSS-Menu and any other bugs in the CSS to allow it display properly in Internet Explorer 6
1. We require you to customise HTML template in the layout we require using CSS. We will provide you drawings of how we want each page to appear, and you will change it to the layout we require.
2. We require the template to be changed to PHP and each page will be separated into different directories.
4. You will create a popup box that is displayed when a user clicks a specific link... this popup box will contain an input field and a submit button.
5. You will write the PHP code for the Contact us email form
6. You will change the colour scheme of the HTML template to the one we require.
7. Finally you will copy the text information content we have in our existing website into the new template design
Things you will need
- PSD Editing Software to change the colour of some banner strips (only colour change required - no graphic design knowledge needed)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online