Website Updating and Development
- Status Closed
- Budget $15 - $25 USD / hour
- Total Bids 37
Update existing ecommerce site, which is 'hand coded' without a CMS of any kind.
- Website shopping cart is Foxycart. This is a very simple cart to work with, proficiency is not required.
- Strong communication ability in English is required.
Typical tasks include a variety of skill levels.
- Adding photos to the website galleries.
- Adding new product pages.
- Updating sales.
- Updating product pages to the new format (We have a new design created already, but it needs to be replicated and integrated into the rest of the website. There are several hundred product pages on the website).
- Updating website layout and design, these sorts of changes are generally incremental and small-scale in nature. We don't like to make big changes to a successful website :)
There's a lot of work to catch up on, our preference is to work with a developer on a small project or two ... and if successful, to turn over the majority of website updates to the developer (or development team). We've simply gotten too busy, and we're at the point that we cannot manage the workload on the website anymore -- we need help.
Quotes that reflect the different skill levels involved with these website updates are preferred. (In other words, some tasks may cost more to perform than others. Updating photo galleries is very simple -- customizing complex product pages in CSS is more difficult).
Thank you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online