Website for an Open Source Product
This project was awarded to prashsl for $85 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
Develop a simple website to promote an open source application, Time and Expense Management System using any standard CMS (Drupal or Joomla is preferred).
Website will be simple and straight forward. As an example, you may see <[url removed, login to view]>. It should have connections to all social and other promotional networks.
Website should include all necessary graphics. In addition we need a logo for the application.
**See detail description before sending proposal.**
**Background:** We have developed an open source application. This application is about Time and Expense Management, generally used by companies who bill their customers on Time and Material Basis.
To learn more about this application see it at
<[url removed, login to view]> (sandbox of the application for demo and try out) and
<[url removed, login to view]> for details about the project.
It is highly recommended that you see both of it to get the complete idea.
**What we want from you:** Make a simple website to promote this application (Time and Expense Management System). Website should include all graphics. In addition we need a logo for the application.
**The objective of this website is to promote this product.**
**To bid for this project, send me the following:**
* A brief description (maybe in bullet points) of features and functionalities of the proposed website.
* A short technical proposal
* Platform (Linux preferred)
* Technology (Apache, PHP, MySQL preferred)
* CMS (Drupal or Joomla preferred)
* No more than three (3) references of websites that you have made and which have closest match with the proposed website
* Note: If you do not have not done any website that matches with what we are planning to do, you may send a mock-up screen and one (1) relevant website that will show your expertise in this regard
* **Important Note:** Sending more than 3 website references will dis-qualify your proposal.
* Price quote
* Time required to deliver the website completed
* After implementation support
**If your proposal is not in the above format, it will be automatically rejected. If we need more information, we will ask you specifically.**
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Feb 1, 2011 3:33:58 PM:
Dear bidders, I found out that there were some formatting problems in the project descriptions. Due to which, I believe you could not understand what we are looking for and in what format you have to submit your proposal. I have fixed the formatting issue. Please review the project description again and re-submit your proposal. I am looking forward to work with you. Thanks, Kallol Nandi.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online