Website to manage trained people - Raised
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 31
I need a website for a company, to control the ammount of people that we train.
I will need a very professional website design, well structured, wisely coded and dynamic.
I will need a creative person that will think in the best way to implemment features, who think for herself.
I will need a website that only the main content changes, and when it does, a loading animation appears (use something better than iframe)
So basically I want:
- A well designed login page, that blocks an IP for X time after Y attempts
- A dashboard page that will display charts based on the database entries of the trained people
* There will be lots of different variables, so you need to think a way to make a good looking chart that handle lot of different variables
* Make the chart dynamic, so the user can choose the X var and Y var that the chart will display
- A page with a datatable for insert,edit,remove entries of the people who we train, it must look good
* Theres a lot of different columns, I would like that you find a creative way to make a good looking datatable, that will display the entries, and will not break the line when the data on the columns are too long
* The user can export the datatable info to PDF, XLS, DOC
* I want the datatable to have these features (checkboxes for generalized actions, and actions for each item)
* I want that you use a dialog box for editing and adding items and when the dialog opens the background must fade out
* You must add messages for the actions that the user make, like removing successful or failed, etc
* I want the fields to have verifications and verifications warnings
* Some fields must have a mask, like date xx/xx/xxxx, etc
- A page to manage the users of the website there will be three users levels, guest, user and administrator
* You will use a datatable, using the same rules above
- A settings page to add predefined values to the database, these values are going to be chosen when adding or editing people that we trained, example: insert a company name into the database, and when the user add a new person entry, he will have to select from a control, like a combobox, the company name, that will prevent people inserting the same company with different names like "My Company" -> "My Company LTDA" -> "Company LTDA"
The freelancer can create the website the way he think's the best.
New changes and implementations may appear while you are developing it.
You may give suggestions to implement or change something.
*** For the project, please send me a preview drawning of the trained people database page, you can also send drawning for the other pages.
*** The company logo is attached.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online