WordPress Fee Calculator - Custom Application
This project was successfully completed by PhilipFX for $550 USD in 14 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In14 days
Education Fees Overview
This is a small web application enabling our teachers to pay fees.
Our users will log in, navigate to our Education Fees page, select a month, enter in numbers for each week, submit some metrics, check out and pay the calculated fees.
We are currently using the WPMU MarketPress e-commerce plugin, and have a shopping cart in place. It would be most beneficial to use this to process payment for the education fees, but not absolutely necessary.
Our site is a WordPress site using:
-WPMU Blogs MU theme
-WPMU MarketPress e-commerce plugin
-WPMU BuddyPress forums plugin
-Wishlist Member membership plugin
Programming / Languages
-HTML / CSS
1. Be able to recognize logged in user
2. Be able to display order history
3. Be able to recall data / reports from previous months
4. Be able to print reports - monthly & yearly
1. Calculate fees
2. Write fees to database
3. Write metrics to database
4. Process payment
5. Sliding scale discounts
6. $25 late fee after 5th of each month
7. Week ends on Sunday
1. Teacher (user) reports - monthly / yearly
2. Admin reports - monthly / yearly
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online