WordPress Plugin Development - Long Term Work
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $181 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are looking for a WP developer who can work with us closely to develop 3 to 5 WordPress plugins every month, in regular basic.
We will provide you with the plugin concept and ideas and you have to code it to a WordPress plugin. Since this is going to be a long term work work, we need the developer to be -
1. Cost effective - We will pay in between $150 - $200 per plugin depending on their complexity
2. Timely delivery - We will expect dedicated plugin developer who respects time and delivers the product in time
3. Future Support - We have to work out a monthly fee that you will charge to provide support to the plugins. Here support means providing solutions to our customer's tickets who will be using your plugins AND modifying the plugin to make them compatible with future releases of WordPress.
4. NDA - You have to sign a NDA and you will have to claims over the plugins once you deliver them to us. We will use those plugins to market/sell under our own brand and your name will not be there anywhere in the plugin. You can't add the plugins list in your portfolio or resume or website or anywhere.
Please let me know if you are interested so that we can have a talk over Skype and proceed further.
P.S - In the bid section, you can bid your price for one plugin.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online