Wordpress Author / Contributor Image Control
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $145 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$75 - $150 USD
I make Wordpress websites and want a script added to [url removed, login to view] that will do the following:
1. Add a profile image upload field to my Authors / Contributor's profile page.
2. Add a header image upload field to my Authors / Contributor's profile page.
3. Option to add more images in future.
4. Code / shortcode to add the images to my custom post templates.
I want to allow Authors / Contributors to write articles (posts) for my website(s). Each article/post will have a header image supplied by the Author / Contributor. Each article/post will have a Profile image supplied by the Author / Contributor. These will be used to brand each Author's / Contributor's articles/posts
1. The image upload field must call the JCrop script, (or something more suitable if you have it), as at: [url removed, login to view]
This will allow me, (admin), to specify the exact size the image is to be cropped to ensure that all uploaded images are of the correct size for my website.
2. Only 1 image may be uploaded per upload image field. If the Author / Contributor wants to change the image, he can upload a second image, which will overwrite the first image so that there is always only one image uploaded per upload image field.
3. Images can be uploaded into an Authors_images folder, but each will only have access to his own images.
1. In [url removed, login to view], I have:
// My Functions
include_once '[url removed, login to view]';
2. Script to be placed in myfunctions.php. I find that this is an easy way, (for me), to protect customized functions from theme version upgrades.
1. The completion of the above script and installation instructions.
2. I will do the installation. Access to the back-office / C-Panel / FTP is not available.
3. Payment: 3 days after delivery of final working product - to allow time for bug testing.
4. No up-front deposits - not negotiable.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online