We are looking for a Wordpress expert who can setup a simple Pinterest style site using Bayside ([url removed, login to view]) or another similar theme, and configure it with following features with a quick turnaround time (see attached Excel for all features):
- The website will be setup as a Multisite Network and there will be multiple sites created in the network having similar functionality
- Ability to post an external URL as a post on the site that will be displayed in waterfall UI (there are no actual blog pages on this site - all external links) through following methods. Posting mechanism should capture external URL, article headline from URL, image from the external URL, section category for the post and a comment
- “Contribute+” button on top (similar to Pinterest “Add+” button) to enable user to post
- via Bookmarklet to add content - this can be a modification of “Press This” functionality,
modified as per the overall requirements
- via API call, so that the content can be added through backend. WP already offers
inbuilt API that can be modified for this
- Content will be organized in multiple sections/tabs - tabs displayed in top bar
- Social features - comment, share (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), like around every link posted - In context of Bayside theme, every content box should have these options - a typable Comment box should be available to the user and there should be count for number of Comment, Share, Like on each of the icons
- When clicked in the waterfall - content (external links) should open in an iFrame - external page opens in iFrame - not internal blog page
- iFrame would have social features on iFrame bar (Like, Share, Comment) - user should have option to close out iFrame - Social counts and comments should be consistent across content box in waterfall and iframe for that particular content
- The wordpress site content should only be accessible by logged in users - all non-authenticated users should get a login page
- Site should have user signup + user profiles (with name, social accounts, picture, activity, etc.)
- Wordpress built-in search functionality should work and the results should be displayed in the theme’s waterfall display
This is the first phase of a very large project and we expect a quick turnaround on these small set of requirements. So, please bid accordingly and read attached Excel requirements before bidding! We are using this project to validate your expertise, so we can hire you for the full project.
We want to use any available plugins or open-source code to reduce custom development. So, you will need to know which plugins are available and where custom development is required. You may need many other details and we encourage you to ask us for those details (or clarify any questions) before you provide the final quote.
Please do not bid if you do not have Wordpress experience and have at least 10 such projects with excellent rating.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $1477 for this job
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of [url removed, login to view] check the PMB for more [url removed, login to view]