Wordpress Popup Plugin
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 13
We are looking for a Wordpress plugin professional who can develop a popup plugin that combines all social med traffic boosters in one plugin: Facebook, Twitter, Google +1 and LinkedIn.
After installation of the popup plugin visitors will be able to share posts with others on Facebook, Twitter, Google+1 and LinkedIn.
- jQuery style plugin.
- Select the popup effect: popup, slide down, fade in or disable the popup.
- Change the colors, font and font size of the message that appears.
- Change the message that appears.
- Display a countdown timer inside the popup. Can disable timer completely requiring user to like or close (if enabled)
- Select categories or WordPress sections where the popup or should be ignored.
- The plugin offers the following buttons: FB share, FB like, FB send, Twitter share, Google +1 and LinkedIn Share Button.
- Set background shadow opacity via options.
- Optional close button and advanced close features like clicking outside of the popup and using the escape key.
- Delay timer to wait a certain amount of time before the popup shows.
- Locks out all page functionality behind the popup!
- Popup stays fixed in middle of screen as user scrolls!
- Select whether to show or not to show to returning visitor.
- Specify any URL or use the current page address automatically.
- Fully customizable CSS.
Final deliverables are to be images, HTML, JS and CSS files containing the plugin, including source files and graphic design elements. All rights will be transferred to us.
Please included minimum one Wordpress plugin based projects in your PM showing your creative skills. Please note that bids without this will be disregarded.
Happy bidding!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online