Wordpress Portfolio Page with Jquery
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $31 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $40 USD
I want to create a portfolio page on my wordpress blog that automatically displays an image from each of the blog posts in the portfolio category.
There are several parts to this project:
1. Include php code to pull the custom field big_image from the post and display it in a three column portfolio page.
2. Have a jquery powered sorter, this will show "all" portfolio projects by default. There will be a "web" link, a "graphics" link and a "products" link. When you click these links the portfolio will refresh, showing only items in that category.
3. Intergrate an on-hover jquery script which will move up the images 51px on rollover.
4. Intergrate a jquery round corner script.
A pretty much perfect example of what im after is this:?
<[url removed, login to view]>
I will be on hand to answer and questions and I will try to make the project as clear as I can.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online